Dublin Knit Collective X-FACTOR Challenge…
Do you have the The X-Factor??? Join the DKC X-Factor Challenge, no auditions required, only a passion to knit.
Do you have what it takes to design or find a pattern to knit any one of these items?
- The Louis Walshcloth
- The Simon Cowl
- The Cheryl Colesy (as in teacosy, coffee cup cosy, hotwater bottle cosy,etc.)
- The Danni Mi Toque (it is what the Canadians call a hat)
- The DerMitten O’Leary
Make your entry an instant gratification project (make it a quick knit) or as complex and complicated as you can.
- Competition is open to members of the Dublin Knit Collective Ravelry forum group.
- Post your picture of the finished project by midnight (Dublin time) December 4th on the DKC forum (Link will be provided closer to the posting date)
- The winners are chosen by YOU; the voting Ravelry public. Click the LOVE button from December 5th until December 11th.
Did we mention prizes*? Yes, thank you to our prize sponsors:
*prize list to tba